NC Fusion’s goal is to promote the sport of lacrosse in the Piedmont Triad and fuel growth at every level while honoring the game in all ways.
Each level is designed to promote the exciting sport of lacrosse and to develop fundamental lacrosse skills while providing age and skill-appropriate programs for each participating member. We strive for our members to reach their full potential by focusing on a foundation of skills and techniques taught by the best collegiate and high school coaches in the Triad Region.
These Level 4 programs are for all youth and high school players at all skill levels and are designed to support recreation and the growth of lacrosse in the Triad. These programs include:
- First Class Performance Training Clinics
- Directors’ Clinics
- Winter Indoor Premier High School Lacrosse League
- Triad BoxLa League
- 3v3 Introduction to Lacrosse
- Southern Stars Middle School Spring League
- Travel Box lacrosse
- Winter Warehouse Training
- One-on-one Positional Clinics
- High Impact Youth Camp
- Summer League
- Will Bradley Sports Performance Training
This Level 3 program is for players who are relatively new to the game of lacrosse and would like to build on their recreational season. This program is a valuable introduction into club lacrosse and gives players the ability to train with our professional lacrosse staff in a fun and positive environment. These teams will compete at regional tournaments and attend the High Impact Youth Lacrosse Camp.
- Summer Club: March – July with 2 events and 6-8 training sessions
- Fall Club: September – November with 2 events and 6-8 training sessions
- Teams based out of local PCLA
This Level 2 program is for players who are interested in getting more out of their lacrosse experience and want to improve individual skill development, build team concepts and develop leadership in a competitive environment with professional coaching. These teams will compete at regional tournaments.
- Summer Club: March – June with 3 events and 14-16 training sessions
- Fall Club: September – November with 2-3 events and 8-14 training sessions
This Level 1 program is for players who are interested in year-round commitment, discipline, and accountability. Best suited for families who are dedicated to their player’s growth and future goals. We expose our youth and high school players to the best regional and national competition.
- Summer Club: February – July with 3 events and 20-26 training sessions
- Fall Club: September – November with 3 events and 14 training sessions
Even though NCAA rules have moved the hard-recruiting date back to September 1st of a player’s junior year, for high school players, evaluations start during the summer between freshman and sophomore years. We provide our high school players the opportunity to be at events that will showcase their abilities to college coaches and will guide each player through the recruiting process.
The Southern Stars Lacrosse Program was founded by five of the region’s leading clubs including NC Fusion. As an organization, the goal is to bring in the top players from the region together to compete against the top programs in the nation, in a competitive and enjoyable experience for our players and their parents. Click here to learn more about the Southern Stars Program and team availability.